Welcome to Dave Zelm Prestige Builders LLC 2018 Parade of Homes Entry! As in the past we are featuring a NEW home FOR SALE in Prestige Estates exclusive to Dave Zelm Prestige Builders LLC. This ranch home offers, 1847 sq. ft. on the first floor with a future designed rec room, bedroom and full bathroom in the lover lever along with 1,006 sq. ft. space in the 3 + car garage.
This home has as open concept with design for everyone in mind including these features:
- Front foyer with open railing to lower level
- Front porch cedar Posts and custom cedar shutters
- Open concept Living Room, Kitchen & Dinette all with cathedral ceilings
- Large Walk-in Pantry
- First Floor Laundry & Mud Room Area
- Master Bedroom Suite with tray ceiling
- Master Bath with double vanity, 5’ tub/shower and (2) walk-in-closets
- Two extra bedrooms on opposite side of home
- Extra deep oversized 3-Car Garage
- Stairway from Garage leading to lower level
- Future designed entertainment area, Game Room, and /or Bar area in lower level with E-gress Windows
- Future fourth bedroom with E-gress window and full bath in lower level
- Separate Mechanical Room with extra storage in lower level
- (2) 5’ wide x 4’6 high windows for natural light in the lower level
- 4-Season Sun Room for all year round use
Don’t miss this opportunity to see this unique home!!
Meet the Home Builder
As a general contractor of Dave Zelm Prestige Builders LLC, Dave works closely with the customer through the entire project, Dave is fully licensed, insured, over 35 years’ experience and is a member of the Sheboygan County Home Builders Association.
Dave Zelm Prestige Builders LLC and our Sub-Contractors strive for top quality construction and take pride in their craftsmanship.
Dave Zelm gives you quality workmanship in all types of construction. Whether it is a New Home, Additions, Remodeling, Kitchen and/or Bath Renovation, Roofing, Siding, Decks, Finished basements, Pole Buildings, Sunrooms or Garages, Dave can help you out and make it an enjoyable experience.
Dave also offers Design Service to keep you the customer in budget and to include your ideas in the design.
1,847 square foot home
3 car garage
Map to Property
Address: 534 Oriole Lane Howards Grove, WI
Subcontractors & Suppliers
United Building Supply
All American HVAC
Wisconsin Building Supply (non SCHBA Member)