September 14, 15, 16, 2018
September 21, 22, 23, 2018
Friday: 4 – 7 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11 am – 5 pm
$8 per person in advance
$10 per person at any Parade Home
Children 3 and under are FREE if carried through homes by an adult.
Advanced Ticket Sale Locations
1217 N. Taylor Dr., Sheboygan
622 Fremont St, Kiel
Appliance TV Furniture
827 N. 14th St., Sheboygan
Drexel Building Supply
904 Monroe Street, Sheboygan Falls
274 Cemetery Rd, Kiel, WI 53042
1901 S. 8th Street, Sheboygan
Falls Glass Service, Inc.
433 Monroe St., Sheboygan Falls
Macco’s Floor Covering Center
3112 S. Business Dr., Sheboygan
Oostburg Lumber Company
1218 Center Ave., Oostburg
Precision Floors & Decor
24 S Highland Ave, Plymouth
Plymouth Chamber of Commerce
647 Walton Dr, Plymouth
Home Builders Association
637 Walton Dr., Plymouth
United One Credit Union
2122 Superior Ave., Sheboygan
3509 Washington Ave., Sheboygan
733 N. 8th Street, Sheboygan
Waldo State Bank
119 N. Depot Street, Waldo
4539 S. Taylor Drive, Sheboygan
2018 Parade of Homes
September 14-16 & 21-23
Welcome to the Parade of Homes!
This annual event, now in its 23rd year, is a wonderful opportunity for area builders to showcase their workmanship and for you to see new innovations in construction and home design.
In 2018 we are showcasing 5 new homes located throughout Sheboygan County, allowing you to view a variety of home styles and neighborhoods. We hope you will visit each home in the Parade to see the great pride and quality each builder puts into their homes. The Parade of Homes and Spring Tour of Homes give you the opportunity to talk directly with the builder and see the craftsmanship and everything they have to offer first hand. It is also a great way to pick up ideas if you are looking at remodeling your current home.
Parade of Homes Guidelines:
- Start at any home on the Parade. Homes are numbered only by the shortest route.
- Visit all the homes in one day or spread them out over the 6 days of the Parade.
- Buy your tickets ahead at one of the locations listed or at the first Parade home you visit.
- Pick up your Guide Book when you visit your first Parade home.
- Talk directly with the builder to learn about each home and the full range of services that they offer.
- Remove your shoes and use the foot coverings provided at the first Parade home you visit.
- Take the foot coverings with you to the following homes and dispose of them when your tour is complete.
- Show respect for each home, its owners and builder.
Please Do Not:
- Take photos without permission.
- Use a stroller or allow children to explore unattended.
- Bring food or drink into any of the Parade Homes.
- Bring your tape measure.