April 29 & 30, 2017
Saturday & Sunday
11 am - 5 pm
2017 Ticket Information
$8 per person in advance
$10 per person at any Tour Home
Children 3 and under are FREE if carried through homes by an adult.
April 29 & 30, 2017
Saturday & Sunday 11 am – 5 pm
2017 Advance Ticket Sale Locations
Bitter Neumann Appliance TV Furniture
827 N 14th Street, Sheboygan
BMO Harris Bank
201 Allen Street, Random Lake
1441 North Taylor Drive, Sheboygan
Drexel Building Supply
904 Monroe Street, Sheboygan Falls
1901 South 8th Street, Sheboygan
Falls Glass Service, Inc.
433 Monroe Street, Sheboygan Falls
Gerhards Kitchen & Bath Store
732 North Wildwood Avenue, Sheboygan
Kohler Credit Union
831 South Taylor Drive, Sheboygan
Macco's Floor Covering Center
3112 South Business Drive, Sheboygan
Neuens Fredonia Lumber
441 Fredonia Fredonia Avenue, Fredonia
Oostburg Lumber Company
1218 Center Avenue, Oostburg
Precision Floors & Decor
24 South Highland Ave, Plymouth
Sheboygan County Home Builders Association
637 Walton Drive, Plymouth
United One Credit Union
2122 Superior Avenue, Sheboygan
3509 Washington Avenue, Sheboygan
Waldo State Bank
119 North Depot Street, Waldo
4539 South Taylor Drive, Sheboygan
Wisconsin Bank and Trust
2511 Eastern Avenue, Plymouth
Welcome to the Spring Tour of Homes!
This event is a wonderful opportunity for area builders to showcase their workmanship and for you to see new innovations in construction and home design. This year we feature 8 new homes throughout Sheboygan County, allowing you to view a variety of home styles and neighborhoods. Stop out and see the great pride and quality each Builder puts into their homes. This is your opportunity to talk directly with the Builder and see the craftsmanship and everything they have to offer first hand. It is also a great way to pick up ideas if you are looking at remodeling your current home.
- Start at any home on the Tour. Homes are numbered only by the shortest route.
- Visit all the homes in one day or divide them over both days.
- Buy your tickets ahead at one of the locations listed or at the first Tour home you visit.
- Pick up your Guide Book when you visit your first Tour home.
- Talk directly with the builder to learn about each home and the full range of services that they offer.
- Remove your shoes and use the foot coverings provided at the first home you visit. Take your foot coverings with you to use at each home on the Tour.
- Show respect for each home, its owners and builder.
- Ask the builder on site for permission to take photos.
Please Do Not:
- Use a stroller or allow children to explore unattended.
- Bring food or drink into any of the Tour Homes.
- Bring your tape measure.