Mullikin Construction is proud to introduce their 2017 Parade of Homes entry. This spacious, 3,224 square foot ranch is focused on an open concept design with maximized living space, clean, sleek lines, and care-free maintenance.
The appealing, craftsman style entry opens to the first floor with 2,036 square feet of living space. The large great room with open staircase leads to the finished lower level with an additional 1,188 square feet of living space. The home’s 9 foot ceilings, vaulted great room with Douglas Fir custom beams, and natural stone fireplace creates a warm and inviting refuge. Ample windows with transom enhancements provide panoramic views of the exterior landscape. This home offers numerous quality features highlighting the craftsmanship and attention to detail Mullikin Construction provides.
Quality features include:
- Serene and inviting sunroom
- Spacious kitchen with large island and deluxe walk-in pantry
- Master suite with large walk-in shower, dual vanities, and heated tiled flooring
- Tiled powder room and sunroom
- High end flooring throughout
- 2 x 6 Construction
- Andersen Windows
- High energy-efficiency features
Meet the Home Builder
Mullikin Construction Inc. was incorporated in 1976 and proudly builds various custom homes as well as remodeling and renovation projects throughout Sheboygan County. With year of experience in the construction industry we are capable of building and remodeling homes of many different sizes in numerous architectural styles. As a family owned business we have a strong local presence and pride ourselves in our unwavering commitment to build the highest quality homes possible for our customers.
Mullikin Construction Inc.
3,224 square foot home
3 car garage
Map to Property
Address: 304 Westfield Court, Oostburg
Subcontractors & Suppliers
- Advanced Comfort Systems, Inc.*
- Daane Electric
- Freis Tile & Design, LLC*
- Lukens Excavating, Inc.*
- Macco’s Floor Covering Center, Inc.*
- Mike DePagter Plumbing LLC*
- Nyhof Custom Gutters & Aluminum, Inc.*
- Oostburg Concrete Products, Inc.*
- Oostburg Lumber Company*
- Tenpas Drywall, Inc.*
*Denotes SCHBA Member