September 8, 9, 10, 2017
September 15, 16, 17, 2017
Friday: 4 – 7 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11 am – 5 pm
Advanced Ticket Sale Locations
1217 North Taylor Drive, Sheboygan
Bitter Neumann Appliance TV Furniture
827 N 14th Street, Sheboygan
BMO Harris Bank
201 Allen Street, Random Lake
1441 North Taylor Drive, Sheboygan
Drexel Building Supply
274 Cemetery Road, Kiel
904 Monroe Street, Sheboygan Falls
1901 South 8th Street, Sheboygan
Falls Glass Service, Inc.
433 Monroe Street, Sheboygan Falls
Macco's Floor Covering Center
3112 South Business Drive, Sheboygan
Oostburg Lumber Company
1218 Center Avenue, Oostburg
Precision Floors & Decor
24 South Highland Ave, Plymouth
Sheboygan County Home Builders Association
637 Walton Drive, Plymouth
United One Credit Union
2122 Superior Avenue, Sheboygan
3509 Washington Avenue, Sheboygan
Waldo State Bank
119 North Depot Street, Waldo
4539 South Taylor Drive, Sheboygan
Wisconsin Bank and Trust
2511 Eastern Avenue, Plymouth
2017 Parade of Homes
September 8-10 & 15-17
Welcome to the Parade of Homes!
This annual event, now in its 21st year, is a wonderful opportunity for area builders to showcase their workmanship and for you to see new innovations in construction and home design.
In 2017 we are showcasing 5 new homes located throughout Sheboygan County, allowing you to view a variety of home styles and neighborhoods. We hope you will visit each home in the Parade to see the great pride and quality each builder puts into their homes. The Parade of Homes and Spring Tour of Homes give you the opportunity to talk directly with the builder and see the craftsmanship and everything they have to offer first hand. It is also a great way to pick up ideas if you are looking at remodeling your current home.
Parade of Homes Guidelines:
- Start at any home on the Parade. Homes are numbered only by the shortest route.
- Visit all the homes in one day or spread them out over the 6 days of the Parade.
- Buy your tickets ahead at one of the locations listed or at the first Parade home you visit.
- Pick up your Guide Book when you visit your first Parade home.
- Talk directly with the builder to learn about each home and the full range of services that they offer.
- Remove your shoes and use the foot coverings provided at the first Parade home you visit.
- Take the foot coverings with you to the following homes and dispose of them when your tour is complete.
- Show respect for each home, its owners and builder.
Please Do Not:
- Take photos without permission.
- Use a stroller or allow children to explore unattended.
- Bring food or drink into any of the Parade Homes.
- Bring your tape measure.