View the 2016 Parade of Homes Guidebook
Did you miss seeing one or more of the Parade Homes? Click below to find details on all of the 2016 Parade Homes, along with plenty of valuable home building and remodeling information. You can view a Virtual Tour of each property by clicking on the page for that home.
Thank you to Our 2016 Sponsors!
September 8, 9, 10, 2017
September 15, 16, 17, 2017
Friday Hours: 4 – 7 pm
Saturday & Sunday Hours: 11 am – 5 pm
To be announced.
2017 Advanced Ticket Sale Locations
To be announced.
Save the date!
2017 Parade of Homes
September 8-10 & 15-17
Welcome to the Parade of Homes!
This annual event, now in its 21st year, is a wonderful opportunity for area builders to showcase their workmanship and for you to see new innovations in construction and home design.
In 2016 we showcased 1 remodeled home and 7 new homes located throughout Sheboygan County, allowing you to view a variety of home styles and neighborhoods. We hope you had a chance to visit each home in the Parade to see the great pride and quality each builder puts into their homes. The Parade of Homes and Spring Tour of Homes give you the opportunity to talk directly with the builder and see the craftsmanship and everything they have to offer first hand. It is also a great way to pick up ideas if you are looking at remodeling your current home.
Parade of Homes Guidelines:
- Start at any home on the Parade. Homes are numbered only by the shortest route.
- Visit all the homes in one day or spread them out over the 6 days of the Parade.
- Buy your tickets ahead at one of the locations listed or at the first Parade home you visit.
- Pick up your Guide Book when you visit your first Parade home.
- Talk directly with the builder to learn about each home and the full range of services that they offer.
- Remove your shoes and use the foot coverings provided at the first Parade home you visit.
- Take the foot coverings with you to the following homes and dispose of them when your tour is complete.
- Show respect for each home, its owners and builder.
Please Do Not:
- Take photos without permission.
- Use a stroller or allow children to explore unattended.
- Bring food or drink into any of the Parade Homes.
- Bring your tape measure.
View the 2016 Parade Homes
Click each image for home and builder information.