At a recent member meeting, held at Chissy’s Pub, Waldo, Past President, Bob Werner (Werner Homes) installed the new local president and board of directors for the Sheboygan County Home Builders Association.
Newly elected president of the association Mike Werner, of American Dream Builders of Sheboygan County and his wife Jane reside in the Town of Wilson and have 5 children, 2 grandchildren and 3 dogs. Mike Werner has been a builder member of the SCHBA since 2014 and has served on the Parade of Homes committee since joining the group. Other inductees to the board include:
- Cody Lemke, Huberty CPA’s serves as Treasurer
- Shelly Nyenhuis, Macco’s Floor Covering; returning as Secretary.
- Jan Koepsell, Expedition Log Homes, moves to the Immediate Past President position
- Dean Mullikin, Mullikin Construction, First Vice President
- Builder Member Directors include: Todd Thone, Todd R. Son Carpentry LLC; Justin Fink, Trademark Builders, LLC; and Oyvind Solvang, Hillcrest Builders.
- Associate Member Directors are: Mike DePagter, Mike DePagter Plumbing, LLC and Steve Thielman, Drexel Building Supply
Appreciation was given to those officers and directors leaving the board and welcome to the newly installed slate of volunteers. The upcoming year should prove to be an active one from the association. Workforce Development for the area construction industry, providing marketing opportunities for the members to connect with area consumers interested in upcoming building projects and working toward safe, affordable housing with the local municipalities are just a few of the endeavors planned for 2017.
The Sheboygan County Home Builders Association (SCHBA) is a professional trade association serving the local residential construction industry and is comprised of 115 member firms representing over 900 construction professionals employed in the area. The SCHBA list of members is the location to find the construction professional for any upcoming home building project. Information on becoming a member or participating in events such as the Home Builders Expo, Spring Tour of Homes & Projects, or the Parade of Homes, can be obtained by visiting the web site at www.schba.org or contacting the association office at email@example.com or 892-6280.